Ever since I got married I feel that I lost all of my hobbies. I decided to start up a new hobby and I'm absolutely loving it. I took my first cake decorating class. It was so fun to learn so many creative ways to decorate cakes and cupcakes. It was very difficult letting Josh take my first cake to work with him to share with his co-workers. I was really proud of this cake and it seemed such a shame to go and cut it up. Oh well, that's what cakes are for after all, and it was better he do that than leave it at home for me to eat. Here is a picture of my first sweet creation.
I love it Kristen! You did a beautiful job! Hey where are you taking the cake decorating class? I have wanted to do the same thing for awhile now.
ReplyDelete