The Gabriels

The Gabriels

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby Animal Days



I was worried that Max would be afraid of the animals, but to my surprise he was very eager to hold and pet all of them. He had so much fun! His favorite part was riding the pony. He soon found that it is a lot different than just riding the horse on the merry-go-round. As soon as the pony started walking it made

Max jerk backwards, but luckily I was there to keep him on. After that he was giggling and having a lot of fun waving at Grandma. It was kind of chilly and extremely muddy, but that's okay because Max was completely dressed from head-to-toe for the occassion. All-in-all it was a great day! Max was a very happy and surprisingly pleasant the entire time. I can't wait for next year!



Easter was a lot of fun this year too! We had an Easter party w/an Easter Egg Hunt at our house with Josh's family and my parents came too. The kids loved the hunt and it was fun to spend time with family. Max got a tee-ball set from the Easter bunny. He's getting pretty good at hitting the ball. It's so cute to see Josh coaching him and playing with him. I love my boys!


















No comments:

Post a Comment