MOST DEFINATELY NOT! On Saturday, May 9th, Josh and I will be celebrating our seven year anniversary. Holy Cow, I can't believe it has been that long. It will be eight years since we got engaged which was also on May 9th, one year before we got married. I've been so caught up lately with all the problems that we have had to face that I've lost sight of all the positives in my life. Josh and Max are definately number 1, in my life. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. We've always had so much fun together and Josh knows me better than anyone else. I can't imagine going through half of the things that he has been through and still being as sane (most of the time :) ) as he is. He is the rock, in our family and helps to keep me calm when things get tough. I'm even more in love with him now than I was on our wedding day.

The picture above is Homecoming for USU 2001, we were engaged and this was the night before Josh left for Kuwait. I love this picture because you can see how genuinely happy we are in it and still are today (sorry Emily, you get to be in the picture too). It's funny how it all started when I was working at the outdoor swimming pool. Josh came swimming, a number was left on a wallet and BAHM, here we are today with such an awesome son, Max. He has got so much personality and loves everyone, and I have to admit, we made a cute kid. He is so much fun and is so good with younger kids. I know he is going to be an awesome big brother some day.

I just want to end this post by telling Josh how much I love and appreciate him. He is such an amazing husband and father. I couldn't have picked anyone better.
No comments:
Post a Comment