Max: "MOM"
Me: What Max?
Max: Need to go
Me: Where are you going sweetheart?
Max: Max have hot date
Me: (LOL) You have a what????
Max: Max have hot date
Me: With who?
Max: With friend
Me: Okay, well you better come have some breakfast first :)
Max: Okay
I kept wondering where in the world Max would here something like this and I couldn't figure it out. I later told my mom what happened and she just started laughing. A couple Saturdays ago my parents watched Max while Josh and I went to dinner and a movie. When Max asked where mom and dad were, my mom said, "they went on a hot date." I guess it stuck. He is so cute!!!
Max just kickin' back at the bowling alley
Trying on Emily's high heels
Thanks to Emily I am posting some cute pictures of Max from Sheri's birthday party. He and I had a lot of fun bowling with everyone.
I also have some fun pictures from Baby Animal days and Easter that I will be posting soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment