I was given this award by my sweet Aunt Linda. She has such a kind heart and I love hanging out with her and her three beautiful daughters. I wish we would all get together more often.
Renee award was created by Bella and Ces in honor of their friend Renee http://circlingmyhead.blogspot.com/. [Photo]In Bella's own words "this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds it's way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns..." You are to choose other people to receive this award.Renee's blog is beautiful, just as I imagine her to be. She shares so much and it is easy to get lost there for hours.I would like to share this award with some very special people who have inspired me and have touched my heart in so many ways..
I would like to give this award to one of my oldest friends, Emily. We were close friends growing up from 9th grade on up and I'm happy that we still keep in touch. Emily is a very happy, friendly and genuine person. She genuinely cares for people and loves everyone. It shows by how many friends she has. She has touched the lives of so many whether she knows it or not and I am proud to call her my friend.
KRISTEN! You are such a doll!! Gosh, this is probably the sweetest thing I've ever gotten. Thank you so much for this and of course thanks for your unconditional friendship over all these years. Hehe, pretty sure we were actually buds during our pre-school days...and our tee-ball days :)
ReplyDeleteI love you guys more than you know and I hope that things are going ok for ya. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you. XOXO Oh yeah, and give Max an extra snuggle from me.
TAG!!! Kristen, you have just been tagged in the pursuit of happiness. For 7 days straight (without fail) You need to post what makes me happy for that particular day.you are also supposed to tag 7 people.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Linda