The Gabriels
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
UPDATE
Apparently there are people who read my blog. For the longest time I thought it was just something I did for myself, but now I see that people want to know what's going on with the Gabriels. Soooo......I thought I'd give a little update. I am 19 and 1/2 weeks pregnant, which means two AWESOME things. 1. That I'm halfway through the pregnancy!!! 2. Our 20 week ultra sound appointment is finally approaching!!! This is the big ultra sound because we will be finding out the gender of our babies. Our appointment is on Tuesday. So far my symptoms have gotten better since entering the second trimester. I'm no longer vomitting 3-5 times/day. I'm finally taking something that has given me a lot of relief from the horrible heartburn, and I finally have some energy during the day. My house is actually getting some TLC now that I can actually stand up and function. It's also awesome that I am feeling better now that the weather is slowly starting to get better. Max and I walked to the park last week and spent 2 and 1/2 hours there. He played with some of his friends from school/primary and also made some new friends. It was an awesome day! I need to enjoy the weather now because I know that I'm going to be pretty miserable this summer. I am going to try to focus on all the things that I love about the summer to try to make it better. I am excited for the 4th of July, which usually includes getting together for a bbq with family. I'm really excited for the summertime foods that I'm already craving: watermelon, cantelope, strawberry shortcake and corn on the cob, just to name a few. I'm so excited to watch Max play T-ball this summer and my dad and Josh are going to start teaching Max how to golf. My parents bought Max his first real golf set last year, but he didn't have any interest then. This year he is starting to show the interest. I love to see that my son is growing up and having these fun experiences, but it also makes me sad to see him grow up so fast. For now, I'm going to take the next 4 months and make this summer all about Max. I'm going to enjoy this sweet 4 year old and take in every minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY, you updated!! :) I wish I lived closer to all of you so that your kids, Taya's, Sheri's, etc could all call me Auntie Em.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that your pregnancy is going so well...and definitely, bring on the warm weather! I hope I can get my future kids into sports at a young age too ~ I think that's the best time to learn!