It is finally spring! I wish it actually felt more like spring, but we've taken advantage of just about every nice day there has been. Max is playing soccer now. I've been so excited for the day when my son can start playing sports. I grew up playing most every sport there was available and my parents were always there to support me in everything. I'm so excited to finally become that kind of mom. Max is loving soccer, and has been improving each week. It's also been a lot of fun to watch 4 and 5 year olds play.
On Tuesdays, I've been taking him to play group at the Peak. He just loves playing in the huge gym with all of the trampolines and gymnastic equipment they have there. He's always making new friends when he goes too. I love how friendly and enthusiastic he is about most everything. He makes friends with everyone and will walk over and introduce himself by saying "I'm Maxwell Joshua Gabriel." I love how friendly and outgoing he is and I hope that it continues.
Today we went to Baby Animal days with my Aunt, my two cousins and their two sons. The kids loved holding the tiny baby animals. There was also a train and pony rides there too!
No comments:
Post a Comment