The Gabriels

The Gabriels

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A lot of catching up!

I've got a lot of catching up to do and loads of pictures to post over the next couple of days. We have had quite a few adventures this summer together and we have really had a good time. We've been to Hogle Zoo, Lagoon, Bear Lake and a few other places.



Max really loved the bumper cars! He didn't quite understand how to make himself go forwards and so he kept driving himself in a small circle. It was really funny and I'm surprised he didn't get too dizzy from it, but he didn't care. He had a huge smile on his face the entire time, ESPECIALLY when another child bumped into him with their car. He just laughed and laughed the entire time.




He rode almost every kiddie ride that they had at Lagoon and even some more than just once or twice.



I can't get over the cute little nose scrunch he always does for pictures. It's funny because I used to smile the same way when I was younger. I'll have to find some pictures to compare the two of us.




He had a blast at Lagoon and wasn't too thrilled when we had to leave. It was such a good day!!
















































1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a well-behaved lil guy to survive an entire day at Lagoon! He is such a crack up.

    ReplyDelete