The Gabriels

The Gabriels

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Expecting a Miracle!

I know I am a horrible blogger, but it is really difficult to find the time to post everything online.  Max is in Kindergarten and he loves his teacher!  He has made a lot of friends and can't wait to invite them over for playdates.  Right now he is involved in flag football and loves to play.  He is so smart and is learning to read.  His teacher has commented on what a nice boy he is and how he easily makes friends.  This really makes me happy to see him love school and have lots of friends!  He is also the best big brother to Clay and Chloe.  He just adores the twins and they love playing with their big brother.

Chloe is such a funny little girl.  She loves to tease!  She will hold something out for you to grab, and then pulls it back and laughs when you can't get it.  She also loves to carry her baby around and cuddles it, and gives it lots of kisses.  I was warned that little girls are very dramatic and oh my word is that true.  If she wants something or Clay takes something from her, she will pout her little lips and cry to me or Josh until she gets her way.  Oh my, does she have her daddy wrapped around her little finger.  I just love her great big bear hugs she gives us!  I love having a girl!

Clay is such a sweet little guy.  He loves his mommy and always wants to be on my lap.  He is the crazy kid who is in to EVERYTHING!  Chloe just follows him around, but Clay is the one who is the trouble maker.  We are currently trying to teach the twins the word NO, but it has become a challenge with Clay.  Everytime we point our finger at him and say NO NO, he smiles and points to his nose.  He has lost his chubbiness and is starting to look more like a little boy.  He loves balls, and loves to kick and throw them with us.  Josh is very excited about this.  I love my sweet little baby boy. 

A couple of months ago, Josh and I got the biggest surprise of our lives up to this point.  We found out we were expecting!  How could this be?  The University of Utah doctors had given us a 1% chance of ever conceiving again, yet here we are.  Even though doctors tell you that something is not possible, that doesn't mean that our Heavenly Father doesn't have some other plan for us.  I know that He loves us, and that this baby is meant to come to our family.  I am so full of love and joy, and I'm also a little scared as well to have another with the twins only being 14 months old.  But I know that everything will work out.  The heartbeat is strong and everything is looking great!  We are expecting our little miracle to arrive in April.  I cannot fully express everything I am feeling right now.  I am still in shock!  Sometimes I feel guilty for ever feeling sorry for myself while struggling with infertility and here I am, about to be a mother to 4 children.   

I have so many pictures to post soon and really will try to update my blog more. 

1 comment: