We've made it a family tradition to take a trip to the Heber Valley Railroad to ride the Polar Express. Max has LOVED trains since I can remember! It doesn't matter what type of train, he likes them all. I love this because my Grandpa Eyre was a train conductor for the railroad. There is one picture in particular of my grandpa in his full uniform that I really wish I had a copy of to show to Max.
This year we went just the three of us. My parents watched the babies for us so Max could have mom and dad all to himself for the night. It felt really good to be able to shower him with attention, and smothering him with hugs and kisses which he loves! Ever since the twins were born, i've had a difficult time adjusting to the fact that I can't always give all my attention to just him. My world revolved around Max before the twins, so this was a much needed trip for us.


We drank hot chocolate, ate yummy cookies, and sang Christmas carols. Max was in heaven because he was on a train and headed to see Santa. I love this tradition of ours and can't wait until Clay and Chloe can share in the joy of trains and Santa. There's nothing better than seeing your child's face light up with excitement.

The highlight of course, was seeing SANTA! When asked what he wanted for Christmas, he of course asked for a toy Polar Express train that he can play with all year long. See, we have a Polar Express train to go around a tree, but it gets put away after Christmas for the year. Somehow, Santa came through! I have no idea how he did it, but WOW I was impressed ;)

Showing off his new t-ball bat that goes with his new t-ball stand.

Playing with their Christmas presents from uncle K.C.

Max got spoiled by grandma and grandpa.


They just love time with dad!
Our family Christmas card went a little something like this:

Silent Night?

Yeah Right!
I love the pictures!! What cute lil babies they are!!!!!! I just barely am blogging dang October...but I posted pics of Max and Cam trick or treating together! That was super fun chatting with you! :) So glad to see all is well with you guys!
ReplyDelete