The weather was warm for Peach Days so we were able to take all three kids to the festivities. It was nice to finally get out. I think it was our first big outing as a family. Clay and Chloe were so good and slept the entire time which was nice because we were able to give Max some undivided attentention. He loved eating ribs with his dad and made sure I would get a picture of him eating.

Josh and Max went for a helicopter ride and this 5 year old was in heaven. I think he's going to share a love for flying with his dad.

This is a picture of took of them after they came back from their ride. Max was all smiles the rest of the night and wouldn't stop talking about it. It was definately the highlight of his week.

Of course we had to hit up the rides. You can't go to Peach Days without going on rides.

We all had a great time. I can't wait for next year when Clay and Chloe will be a little older and it will be easier to get out and about.
Be sure to check my postings below. This is the last of 4 that I've posted tonight. I really haven't had much time to update this blog, but tonight I'm at work. Oh......I LOVE my job!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment