
We had so much fun at Disneyland last weekend. Max's favorite part was meeting all the Disney characters. He also loved riding the rides, especially the Dumbo ride. He was laughing and smiling the entire time. I'm so happy that we were able to do this together as a family. We've had a rough year so far and definately needed this.
Yay, yay, YAAAY! I am so excited to see you guys have a blog - and gosh, it is CUTE!! You can really tell that Max was LOVING to meet the Disney characters...too stinkin' cute :)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I bet you guys had so much fun! And Max is at such a fun age to do that kind of stuff with. Cute backgound too, I'm glad you joined the blogging world! (ha ha I just started blogging a few months ago)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have a blog now! Disneyland looks like a lot of fun. Max is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh Kristen, I'm glad you are blogging!! I love the pictures. It looks like Max had a wonderful time in Disneyland.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Aunt Linda