The Gabriels

The Gabriels

Monday, October 29, 2012

Summer Fun!

I am absolutely determined to not be one of those moms who stays at home all the time because it is too difficult to take all the kids out.  Of course with the twins, we are more limited to what we can do, but we had a great summer. 

Max played t-ball which he loves and has so much fun making new friends that go to his school from his team.  We made the trip to Logan once or twice a week to meet Josh's family at the Logan Aquatic Center.  Max has become such a fish and loves to swim!  He even went off the diving board this summer!  He absolutely loved swimming lessons and was sad when it was over.  I think I may have to schedule him for two sessions next summer.  The twins enjoyed getting out and going to the pool as well.


Catcher was his favorite position

 Swimming with Nana
and aunt Ashley
We visited the splash pad park in Riverdale quite a bit this summer too. That is where we had our fun family reunion as well as Max's 6th birthday party.










Lost his first two teeth this summer
  



With the new way to post pictures, I might just have to update this blog more often.  It was so much more simple and quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment