The Gabriels

The Gabriels

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hollywood Studios - Disney Part 3

Our third Disney park that we went to was Hollywood Studios. This was a fun park because there was a lot of Toy Story stuff to see and do. We used our fast passes to ride the Toy Story Mania ride. I've really been wanting to ride this ever since they showed it as a new ride on Disney channel. Instead of the 70 minute wait, we decided to slide our park tickets in the fastpass machine and it gave us a period of time where we could come back and get on with little or no line. We actually used the fast passes at all three parks for a lot of the rides. We also got to watch the Playhouse Disney show which Max was thrilled to see Mickey and his friends. I really like the Voyage of the Little Mermaid.
This is Max standing in front of Rocket from Little Einsteins. He also got to meet Quincey and June from the show.


We also got to meet Mater and Lightning McQueen.



Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground


Max was so excited to see that Buzz and Woody were at the park together so as soon as he saw them we had to get in line. We took some fun pictures while we were in line.


Is it just me or is does this kid look too happy to be strapped to a rocket?

Finally, the highlight of the trip for Max. He got to meet Buzz AND Woody!!!

It was such a fun day with light showers off and on throughout the day which felt really good in all that heat. We ended the night by going to the Fantasmic show which I must say was fantastic! I didn't get any pictures because it was dark and we were all asked not to take any flash photography during the show, but it was awesome! I would highly reccomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment