The Gabriels

The Gabriels

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

On Thursday, Max and I met my friend, Becky and her two adorable little girls at the pumpkin patch. There is a maze there so it was fun for the kids to play. Max had a lot of fun playing with his friend, Addie. I also had a lot of fun playing with my new camera and taking pictures of Max, and Becky's two daughters, Addie and Bree. It was warm and beautiful and we took full advantage of the weather that day. The kids had so much fun, we were there for almost two hours. I just love the fall season!

Max chasing Addie through the maze
Max and Addie posing for me
Bree trying to eat a pumpkin

I cannot wait for the holidays this year. I always get excited for the fall when the leaves start changing colors and we start getting ready for Halloween, which is just the beginning of the holiday season. I can't wait for Max to dress up in his costume this year and go trick-or-treating. He says he remembers it from last year so we'll see.



















No comments:

Post a Comment